For detailed information on other operational programmes co-funded by the European Union, please visit www.fonduri-ue.ro
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest implements the project "Ultrasonic/Microwave Nonconventional Techniques as new tools for nonchemical and chemical processes (ULTRA - MINT Technologies)" starting with 5th of September, 2016 (ID P_37_471, contract no. 47/05.09.2016) co-financed through the Competitiveness Operational Programme (POC 2014-2020), Priority Axis 1: Research, development and innovation supporting economic competitiveness and the development of business, Action 1.1.4: Advanced attracting skilled personnel abroad for strengthening R&D capacity.
The overall objective of the ULTRA - MINT Technologies is to create a high-tech scientific and technological core that allows studying the effect of ultrasounds and/or microwaves on non - chemical, chemical or biological processes.
The total value of the project is 8.165.821,41 RON (approx 2 million euros), out of which the total eligible non-reimbursable value is 7,656,256.16 RON.
Implementation period: 48 months.
The most relevant results to be achieved through the implementation of the project are:
• elaboration of experimental models aiming at: extraction of valuable plant components, biomass processing for use in biorefineries, etc.;
• submission of 4 patent applications;
• publishing of at least 7 ISI articles based on research results;
• organizing three workshops to spread the results obtained;
• elaborating and submitting of at least 2 project proposals under Horizon 2020.
The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania